Thursday, April 15, 2010

Teach Yourself C in 21 Days

Offering quick summaries of all C statements in shaded syntax boxes, Question and Answer sections, and Do and Don't sections, a guide to C success features lessons that require two to three hours or less to complete.


An Excellent Tutorial!!!


This is the first C programming book I read. I still recall the excitement I felt when I run the first code example in the book and saw `Hello World` displayed on the screen.


1) The authors present the key concepts in C language, such as pointers and arrays, in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.

2) The many code examples (with analysis) in the book enable the readers to better understand the language features. More importantly, they can get a feel on when and how to use these features.

3) The programs are fun to run, and the pace of the book is easy to follow. I finished the book (including most of the exercises) in 21 days.

I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn C.

Download Here:

Join FileFactory Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment